Piru

Aproach to swoop

Each canopy has a maximum speed.

We can reach this speed doing a 90 degrees hook-turn? Or this maximum speed needs more than it?

If doesn´t matter how degrees you do in your turn to get the maximum speed of the canopie.

In a low 90 degrees front riser turn do i sink more than a quickly 90 degrees front riser turn keeping the same performance to land?

Piru

not sure what you mean by keeping the same performance to land. But I am pretty sure that on a 90 hook the only way you will reach you maximum speed is if you banked it so hard that you got the maximum angle of descent and then hung hard on your dive loops for a long enough period of time to reach your terminal velocity. (when your force of drag and your downward pull of gravity where equal). When I think of how hard you would have to to enter that turn, for how long you would have to dive it to the ground stairing at one point and pulling out ot the dive just in time to keep your maximum speed but not pull out to late and face the ulitmate consequense. Well when I think of that its a stupid idea, but hey I believe in freedom so do as you wish.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I think it really depends on how long your canopy will dive after a 90 turn. If lets say it will dive for 2000ft after a turn, then I would say that 90 is all you need. But if it will only go down for 100ft you are almost for sure not reaching the max speed.