mraviation1

heatwave to crossfire 2

Beleive me. I'm in SA. I see heatwaves hammer every weekend.
t

i demoed a heatwave for a friend of mine who bougth one but then injured his foot and was never able to jump it. it was the fastest instant canopy i ever had. never did get the end cells to inflate. the other 2 jumps i had on it were just as hard and i had 2 riggers pack it, slammed me both times, but me in bed for the next day. needless to say, it's never been jumped again
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

i made a consultation call to a skydiver i knew who was jumping a HeatWave 170^2 before i bought mine, he relayed the info about the bigger slider and i ordered it just that way, i've never been happier with a canopy in my life. it doesn't slam me ever, i get great openings, just one that was wierd i deployed and the damn thing went into a downplane dive from hell, i collapsed and stowed my slider and the canopy did just what it should have, it recovered and i enjoyed the rest of the canopy flight. next canopy i aquire will be a crossfire2 i think, or an H-Mod on my HeatWave, but that's a waus off. having a complete ACL reconstruction and cartlige replacement on my left knee a while back has me a little gunshy, but this is my weekend! my winglod on this HeatWave will be 1.6:1, front riser snaps can wait for a few straight in approaches!
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"