skypig

2K Composites

There's a thread here about the FF2, I have one (an FFX) and in general I'm very happy with it. What I've noticed though is that almost everyone I know with one has modded it slightly one way or another to get everything just right (camera angles, audible positions etc.).

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

I have one of the old style FF2 helmets and it's geat, but I do not like the new FF2s. The idea behind the camera been totally encapsulated is great but that's it. If you want to check your footage change a battery you have to take the camera out of the helmet, where as before it had a swivel lid with easy access to the camera. Where the camera sits is also not held down as well as before, but not having jumped one i'm not sure what effect this has on the movement of the camera. All in all it is a very good lid, but I personally don't like the new ones.

I have the new FF2, it has the swivel lid. The FFX doesn't have the swivel lid. If you check their site, the FF2 pics quite clearly show the swivel lid. I like the helmet, but the chin-cup that came with it was really crap so I had to shell out for a Bonehead chincup. My next helmet will probably be a Bonehead flat top pro.

Will