crazymel

Alti III - wristband

Alti on right hand = inviting the reaper.... definatly a big potential for a bad horse shoe mal.....
Modifing a rig to have the PC handle on the left side: I may offense the lefties out there, but I really dont think its a good move.
We all are trained on a right hand side deploy system. All the rigs out there are right hand side. Right here, thats 2 good reason not to do it. If your argument is that your left hand is more agile, maybe, but you dont need all that much agility to pull a PC or POD.
There probably are a very few exeption to this: if you are an amputee for exemple...
anyone else ahve thoughs on this?
Remster
Muff 914

Anyone know if it's possible to fit a standard sapphire mount (two elastic bands) to fit on an Altimaster III ?
Velcro sucks. Short lifespan and it eats away at everything it touches. Lines, helmet liners, jumpsuit cuffs, etc.

Yeah, I don't think it will be that big of a deal. I'm used to initiating deployment with my right hand (only ripcord jumps so far), and my muscle memory of where I should go, and in what order is already in place. But yeah, I can definitely see a horseshoe mal being very possible... I mean, I can see that most altimeters are pretty smooth on the sides, but I don't want to be trying to shake a PC off my wrist. I'll just stick with wearing an alti on my left hand.
I'm not not licking toads....