Dan

PdeF's NINJA

Do a search of this fourm and it'll turn up some info, I remember people talking about them around 6 months or so. If I remember right... they are an x-braced canopy for the average jumper. Not going to win any swoop compititions, but have a rigid airfoil. Short recovery arc, got better swoops on a toggle hook then a riser (BAD!) large pack volume and slower turns then most canopies.
A search should confirm most this info...
Cause I don't wanna come back down from this cloud... ~ Bush

Hi Dan!
I've tried Ninja 94 and 102. Here are some facts: 21cell cross-ribbed elliptical, aspect ratio 2,88. It is rigged a bit flatter than most other crossbraced canopies.
The high aspect ratio leads to different aerodynamical qualities: Less induces drag and faster turns. The turnrate depends on the wingloading, but on 2,0 I found the turns very snappy.
Openings were onheading and consistent.
Due to a flat glideangle it is easier to fly back to the DZ from a bad spot. The radius of the recovery arch becomes shorter, but still large enough due to a high wingload. I lost 1000feet on a 360 frontriser turn.
That it swoops best with the use of toggles is nonsense in my opinion. I'm curious to know where you get that info from....
The canopy packs big, but that is a fact of life when it comes to crossbraced canopies. In fact the ribs on the Ninja is made of F111 so that decreases the packingvolume.
I liked the canopy, so I bought a 94.
PS: Be a bit critical to some of the posts in this forum. Some people doesn't have a clue what they are talking about

Hi Jacobwaerness
I put my opinion in this forum and I have certainty of being sincere about the Ninja:
Low recovery arc
More pack volume than normal ZP 9 cell canopys
Flat glide angle
Difficult swoop
Very hard front risers pressure
Easier to fly back to the DZ from a bad spot
Good workmanship
Good flare
Roq