AndyMan

Canopy Care.

I found this on the website of Peformance Textiles. Performance Textiles take Dupont fabric and adds the zero-p coating before selling it to canopy manufacturers. Performance Textiles is the supplier to PD, Precision, and others.
Anyways, I found this web page talking about canopy maintenance. Included topics are how to clean your canopy, preventing mildue, etc. A lot of the tips seem obvious, but it's still an interesting read all round.
Interesting fact, 9000 meters (about 5.5 miles) of canopy thread weights 30 grams (about 1 ounce).
http://www.perftex.com/CanopyCare.htm
_Am

Andy said-->
Interesting fact, 9000 meters (about 5.5 miles) of canopy thread weights 30 grams (about 1 ounce).
DB> You do mean 'canopy fabric thread,' of course.
The one thing that is not addressed on the Performance Textiles site, is how to remove a film, of just plain dust, from Soar Coat!
My experience is to use a regular cotton wash cloth soaked with cool to warm water-then rung out. Use the entire area of the cloth when cleaning the fabric, and rinse, and ring-out frequently. Unlike many other fabrics, cotton holds dirt much better. BTW: A sponge is the worst in this regard-by a long shot.
Dave Brownell