weber

3 ring assembly

Precision sent those risers on one of thier Nitro 120's they had while i was demoing them. The only thing that made me go hmmm, was in case i had a bag lock so when i cut away the risers would still be pinned, but if you just realize this then you take the extra 2 seconds to cutaway then take both hands and knock the risers off, then pull reserve.
Jonathan Bartlett
[email protected]
C-31802

was in case i had a bag lock so when i cut away the risers would still be pinned,

a baglock is when the deployment bag leaves the container but the canopy does not leave the bag (line stoes not releasing). If this is the mal you have, the risers should come off. Again, should. The reverse risers are not as ideal as the large 3 rign set up (just as the mini ring set up is not as ideal as the large ones)
If your talking about a conrainer not opening (pc in tow) then yes, the risers whoul not dislodge, but that should not be a problem.
Remi
Muff 914

this is the mal you have [bag lock], the risers should come off. Again, should

On reverse risers as we've been talking about its more likely not going to release unless you manually do them on a baglock. A baglock does not have the snatch force to pull you upright to a stand. You are still going to be on your belly and with the risers staying close to your shoulders as it goes up behind you the risers are going to keep the rings locked between the risers and the webbing of your harness. So its not going to come off unless you add some input of your own.
Now this all figures that you pulled stable and not dipping a shoulder or flailing or some other off balance position that might help the risers be knocked off, im also useing the assumption that its mini rings, if you have large ringed on the container and mini or even regular rings on the risers then yes they would come off easier, but most of the rigs i see are mini ringed.
Jonathan Bartlett
[email protected]
C-31802