sundevil777

Repeated ads

It seems like ads will show up multiple times when looking at 'new ads', but it does not seem like they are repeats due to posting in multiple categories. I did a search and could not find this issue already discussed. See attached for a typical example (4 of the same reserve).
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

it's annoying as all hell.
those ads (once you click on them) are MISSING a category. They cannot be found in any category, but only in the "new ads" page. If you click on them they show up with dead picture links.

I *believe* it happens when the user is posting the ad, and tries to post a picture that's too big - it errors out, and kicks him back to the posting form, but erases teh category. So the user "posts" what is essentially a zombie ad.

I have tried to get j_ung to fix it during his short tenure here, but I believe the higher powers were concentrating on more fruitful ventures :(