BillyVance

Links to threads

I don't think this is a big deal at all, but just thought I'd bring attention to it just the same.

Whenever I'm in a specific forum and have caught up with the unread posts, I'll go back to the main forum page where you see all the forums listed from top to bottom, and sometimes the forum I just left has one new (unread) post, and shows the thread title at the right side, and I'll go click on that link, but it takes me to the beginning of that thread. Apparently it was a different thread that the new post was in.

This only happens right after the post is made so it's no big deal, just something I noticed.

Carry on. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't think this is a big deal at all, but just thought I'd bring attention to it just the same.

Whenever I'm in a specific forum and have caught up with the unread posts, I'll go back to the main forum page where you see all the forums listed from top to bottom, and sometimes the forum I just left has one new (unread) post, and shows the thread title at the right side, and I'll go click on that link, but it takes me to the beginning of that thread. Apparently it was a different thread that the new post was in.

This only happens right after the post is made so it's no big deal, just something I noticed.

Carry on. :)

How do you "go back to the main forum"?
I have noticed that if I use the Jump to Forum link at the bottom of the thread I am reading then everything is updated correctly. If I use the back button on my browser, not so much. YMMV :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy