Aviatrr

Crossfire wing loadings

I am looking at the Icarus Crossfire, and I wanted some input from people that jump them about wing loadings.. The sizes I am looking at will be loaded pretty light - so I am looking for info specifically on similar sizes/loadings.. I am looking at the 149 and 139, which would be loaded about 1.35 and 1.45 respectively.. I plan on following Icarus to a boogie where they will have demo canopies in these sizes, and possibly a 129, but I want to have an idea how they perform at these light wing loadings first.. Thanks
Mike

i am 190 out the door and fly a 149 crossfire. pretty responsive on the turns, long recovery arc(dives for a long time) stiff front risers, and an incredible flare. makes for some really nice swoops. where are you located, at richmond indiana our local shop is a demo shop for icarus. he has crossfires ranging from 149(not in yet but soon) to 99. he has most of them in already. if you are not far we will have a super otter next weekend. let me know
jaybird