AdamUSN

Wanted Forum

I frequent many sites for my other hobies and there is generally a wanted forum for The classifieds.

Now playing Devil's Advocate I know that if you have something to sell you will make a classified in the appropriate section, but sometimes we have extra gear laying around that we may or may not sell.

I think it might be something nice to have as a way of looking for items rather than posting an add in the classified sections.

Thanks,
Adam
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them

We aren't likely to imply this for a few reasons.

Most sites that do offer a wanted forum do so because of the lack of a proper classifieds system that caters for it, where as we have that.

We also have a tier system in place on the classifieds which allows us to pay the bills, by offering special features in ad visibility to paying link users or to premium members.

An idea which we should look into though, is adding the ability in the classifieds to sort through items depending on whether it's a 'for sale' or 'wanted' ad.

An idea which we should look into though, is adding the ability in the classifieds to sort through items depending on whether it's a 'for sale' or 'wanted' ad.

That would be a great addition actually. Perhaps better than a forum because it could be categorized.

Thank you,

Adam
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them