thelem

MOAB on the homepage

How did the "Mother of all boogies" make it onto the homepage? From the write up, it looks like they are just borrowing SOME of the Skydive Arizona aircraft and regular jumpers, so it looks like it will be just another medium-sized boogie.

The dropzone itself normally runs tandems out of a small cessna - so it doesn't sound like it will even have the facilities to properly cope with the number of people they are expecting, as indicated by the mention of "extra porta-potties" (does that mean they don't have any proper toilets, or just not enough?).

Moab is a play on name of the location. Anyone is free to write an article and submit it for publication on Dropzone.com. Every article I've submitted has been published in one way or another.

Lots of jumpers who went last year seemed to have a good time and are returning, search the fourms for their reviews. :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

From the write up, it looks like they are just borrowing SOME of the Skydive Arizona aircraft and regular jumpers

You are correct, the AC come from Eloy. But the jumpers come from all over. I can't make it this year, but the boogie is growing every year. I suggest heading out either early or staying after, since there is also other things to do in the area.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey