SKYHIGH

Genera

I looked at RI webpage. Wow !! Genera looks like having a new generation main closing flap, like one on Mirage or Wings. Is that right ?? What kinda riser covers does it have ?
Why are some containers (Talon, Eclipse, Genera) less popular than others (Javelin, Dolphin, Mirage) ? I've tried the Eclipse once, and its comfort was awesome ! Opinions ?

I'm a new skydiver just off of student status and I'm considering buying a genera, i cheked out the website and it looks like a voodoo w/ out the "eye" or colors. Sounds like a winner and for $875 delivered I can have a brand new rig. HELL YEAH!!!
chris

I've been looking at the Genera too. I'm thinking about doing my AFF soon and want to get a rig soon after. I was going to get used reserve and main but it'll be great to have a new container that will fit right. Has anyone here jumped one? How is it?
--
I want to fly!

Yea, I think I can trust this rig. What I like is that every thing comes together in one complete package. As soon as I complete my AFF I'll get one. Every thing will be new, and up to date,...no used stuff for me. I dont want any suprises at 120 mph. I guess I will have to be the first to post a review and/or comments.