Brutus

First try at wind tunnel

I am a novice skydiver (~60 jumps) and was thinking about taking some time at a wind tunnel to improve my basic skills in belly flying and also try some freeflying basics.

The question is that I would be travelling around the North east coast and also Canada border.

Is there any noticeable difference between the New Hampshire tunnel and the one located close to the Niagara Falls resort?

Thank you in advance and forgive my grammar or spelling
(not quite high English level)

Brutus

Is there any noticeable difference between the New Hampshire tunnel and the one located close to the Niagara Falls resort?

Yes. There is a huge difference. The one in New Hampshire will be a much better tool for skydiving training. The other style of tunnel (in Niagara Falls) may be fun but it is not nearly as realistic a freefall simulation.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

Yes. There is a huge difference. The one in New Hampshire will be a much better tool for skydiving training. The other style of tunnel (in Niagara Falls) may be fun but it is not nearly as realistic a freefall simulation.

Thank you.

I suppose I should really make a coach to take advantage of the time, souldn´t I?

By the way I am going with my brother who never has experienced freefalling. Is it worth for him, too?

Stay away from the Niagara Falls tunnel,....it will be a waste of time and money. If you're in New Hampshire, Montreal, Canada is closer than Niagara Falls and they have a proper wind tunnel. The owners of the Montreal one are currently building one near the Toronto area, but it isn't expected to be up and running until next year
NEVER GIVE UP!