EVOL

Set me up!

I need to do some tunnel time this winter. I have gotten stuck (but enjoying) into tandem video flying and I have not had a lot of time to work on my head down in a long time.

I got some head down coaching at the end of my season out of the plane and it was pretty rough. I need a jumpstart to get me out of a sit (video/fun) and on my head.

I know that I will have to work on the basic stuff first in the tunnel.

What steps should I plan on taking for a tunnel trip around Feb-Mar? I have never been to a tunnel. I have 500-600 jumps video/freefly/RW.

1. Do I need a suit?

2. What location? (I live in the Virgin Islands and I am an airline pilot that can jumpseat free)

3. What type of coach am I looking for?

4. In estimation.......will 1 hour be enough to get back next season and give me a spot to work from?

5. *****The Florida location would be considerably cheaper than everywhere else because of proximity and people I can stay with. Is the Orlando location adequate for freefly coaching?

Cheers!

Im far from an expert and experienced but from what ive read, skyventure orlando is a good place to go.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.