ImAddicted

Gonna go broke..

Hello everyone B|

My girlfriend and I decided to give the wind tunnel a shot at iFly Hollywood and we loved it. I would like to continue the sport and learn more. I think I did pretty well, but i've had one thing on my mind that I meant to ask the instructor afterwards but forgot. He asked me to keep my knees together and legs straight on the second run, and nobody else. Can anybody tell me why? I elected not to buy the DVD (now regretting it) and I didn't have any friends there to take pics / video.

Thanks!

Hello everyone B|

My girlfriend and I decided to give the wind tunnel a shot at iFly Hollywood and we loved it. I would like to continue the sport and learn more. I think I did pretty well, but i've had one thing on my mind that I meant to ask the instructor afterwards but forgot. He asked me to keep my knees together and legs straight on the second run, and nobody else. Can anybody tell me why? I elected not to buy the DVD (now regretting it) and I didn't have any friends there to take pics / video.

Thanks!

Im guessing it was because you had your legs wide apart and feet up your butt ;)

The feet up your butt bit would make you backslide across the tunnel.

Im guessing that although he said straighten your legs, in fact they werent straight, but were pushing into the airflow somewhat meaning you stopped backsliding.

Hopefully some tunnel coach will comment on this, but without video its next to impossible to give the exact reason....