DonTheGeek

SkyVenture Colorado

I just wanted to extend a big public "Thanks!" to SkyVenture Colorado and its staff (in particular Bill Sullivan). I'm out here in Denver visiting the family for Thanksgiving and figured that some tunnel time would be fun for everyone.

I took my nephews (8 and 12) and they had an absolute blast even if it was kind of "Scary and there's a big hole below you" according to the 8 year old. As for me, well, this student knows his bellyflying still needs lots of work but the instruction today definitely helped a bunch. I got a bunch of excellent pointers to work on for my next few jumps.

B|

I just wanted to extend a big public "Thanks!" to SkyVenture Colorado and its staff (in particular Bill Sullivan). I'm out here in Denver visiting the family for Thanksgiving and figured that some tunnel time would be fun for everyone.

I took my nephews (8 and 12) and they had an absolute blast even if it was kind of "Scary and there's a big hole below you" according to the 8 year old. As for me, well, this student knows his bellyflying still needs lots of work but the instruction today definitely helped a bunch. I got a bunch of excellent pointers to work on for my next few jumps.

B|

Sully is the shit!:ph34r:

Went to Denver for business and have enjoyed the tunnel time at night. The instructors are wonderful and the learning has been great. Snow storm could have held off till I got home. :PThanks Brad, Scott and Derek!

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!