gravitywhore

WHAT A TRIP

I just got back from an amazing weekend at SVNH 10 of us from Canada spent the weekend in the tunnel and so much was learned by everyone..... I would like to thank Rob and Laurie for the wonderful vibe and great instructors ... we all enjoyed our time there and will definitely be back ...
Thanks again to all of you that made it possible.

I just got back from an amazing weekend at SVNH 10 of us from Canada spent the weekend in the tunnel and so much was learned by everyone..... I would like to thank Rob and Laurie for the wonderful vibe and great instructors ... we all enjoyed our time there and will definitely be back ...
Thanks again to all of you that made it possible.

I am going to SVNH for 1.5 hours on Saturday November 3rd with Vincent (tunnel practice, 30 mins) and with Chris the army guy (4-ways, 1 hour). So a lot of Canadians on the weekend of November 3rd.

The longest I've been in the tunnel is 1 hour at SVNH last spring, so 1.5 hours is going to be a big challenge. This was with Vincent, mostly 2-ways. He'll get me ready for my first tunnel 4-ways! Can't wait!

I know that after 1.5 hours I'll be very sore! I think I can do it, since I spent a full hour in the tunnel in one day before. I just need to work out a bit and make sure to do lots of warmup exercises everyday between now and then.. Need to make sure I'm in shape enough to endure that much tunnel in one day. First timers can only handle 30 minutes in the tunnel, tops...