cyn

Venture Velocity New Hampshire

So I'm still a student and working towards my solo but having a little bit of trouble maintaining stability in free fall. So I know the solution is some tunnel time where someone can see what i'm doing wrong & correct it. over and over and over.... Anyways I'm going to New Hampshire (because it's closest - I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada) on May 20th and staying for a few days. Tunnel time is so expensive so I really have to make the best use of what time I have. Can anyone recommend anything I should be doing or someone I should be talking to/training with while I'm down there? I don't want to so anything that I can only do in the tunnel. That gets me nowhere. So whoever I'm spending time with in there needs to be an actual skydive instructor/coach so I can learn the real deal. Anyone? Anyone?
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body"

If you're still going to be around on that Thursday night, I would strongly suggest getting some tunnel coaching from the guys from Mass Defiance! They offer free coaching on Thursday nights right now and are a great group of guys who are very good at teaching! Let me know if you have questions...

Have fun at the tunnel!

Cyn- I have been living at the tunnel since november and am starting AFF this May. Selwyn, Derek, Jim, Shawn, All of these guys can help you if you give them your learning objective up front. The crew at the tunnel are amazing. They are like family to me. If you are out and about and want to soak up some time at a DZ Pep, Ma is only a few minutes down the road (www.skyjump.com) and I will be flying at one of those 2 spots that weekend!!!

That Girl
"My soul is in the sky" - Shakespeare

Thanks for your help guys. I guess I'll just call them and see what we can work out. Wish me luck.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body"

SVCO has a mirror mounted in their tunnel and it really helps you watch your own body in flight. If SVNH has one, use it and watch your hands and legs to make sure you're not moving too much. Stable flight comes with the confidence of knowing your body position is good and being able to correct it when it's not. Good luck and stay stable.;)

There's three types of people in this world...those who can do math and those who can't!