faizalomar

Hello from Skyventures Genting

Hi,

i'm quite new in this forum and also quite new in this activities.Hope can learn a lots from all of you. I provide a link about skyventure genting

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7112294995003812912&q=orca+blue+images
If the earth 25% land that make us 75% superior

Hey nice video, you should post video more often! It is good to see what you guys are doing out there in Malaysia. How is everyone doing? Zainal, Sam, Lee, Nissam, Farrid, everyone still working? I did not see anyone wearing my white helmet!

I'll try my best to post the video. Btw,i'm not working there just wanna get serious with new activities. Left only Mohktar,Zali,Saiful,Fairul and Hasleyzam still working there. If i'm not diving i'll join them in the weekend. Btw,where r u?

I'm in Orlando FLorida. Is Mohktar the best flyer there? Was that him flying headdown on your video? Shoot more, shoot lots more!

Yeap u were rite,he's the best flyer. Learn lots of thing from him. Gonna bring again the video this week and try to solve problem with lighting since not enough lite inside the tunnel. Any tips to be good flyer?

I would try to understand exactly how the body works in the orientaition that I entend to fly. Ask around about the arms, talk about the legs, try to come up with goals before you go in. Dont be afraid to learn arms first then legs, some times it helps to simplify things to make sure you know them well. I use the net alot, learning on the net keeps you from driving in all directions with expectations of hitting the wall while trying to focus on executing a plan or how the wind feels around all your wings. Try to work the legs further and further out, then see what works best for you, in every orientation. I would focus on noticing when I'm performing well and when I'm not, then find frustrating times "plaY time" Or you could just listen to Mohktar!) Those guys are the best!

I would try to understand exactly how the body works in the orientaition that I entend to fly. Ask around about the arms, talk about the legs, try to come up with goals before you go in. Dont be afraid to learn arms first then legs, some times it helps to simplify things to make sure you know them well. I use the net alot, learning on the net keeps you from driving in all directions with expectations of hitting the wall while trying to focus on executing a plan or how the wind feels around all your wings. Try to work the legs further and further out, then see what works best for you, in every orientation. I would focus on noticing when I'm performing well and when I'm not, then find frustrating times "plaY time" Or you could just listen to Mohktar!) Those guys are the best!

Thanks for your advice.At this moment i'm good with belly fly but still struggling with back fly. Will try tomorrow over there. Other more things,do you know where to find cheap jump suit and where to order it?

I know the tunnel owner in the UK is getting his suits there in Thailand, they were not so long lasting, yet they are making them stronger and very cheap. I will try to find out the company for you and Zainal(the tunnel). Just remember, "you get what you pay for!"

Thank you and i really appriciate it. Once u know please email it to me. Btw,what is ur name?

[email protected]

I've never seen one. Does anyone do this? I'm so far behind I could never reconstruct my time, anyway.

me too never seen one,but is't good idea to have one? Just curios.Btw,i'm on the way up to Genting B| to polish my flying skill.See yaaa.