adysky

building an aero dynamical tunnel to Romania

Hello,

My name is Adi Buzan, I’m a skydiver from Romania since 1986, but unfortunately I have done only 1200 jumps. I kindly ask you to please help me in building an aero dynamical tunnel for body flying in Romania/Europe.
I will ask you kindly to inform about the building materials and technical information’s about the propellers and ventilations system.
The opportunity of building such a tunnel in Romania is given by the small costs of the work force, materials, land, utilities (electricity) and services. Romania is a new member of the European Union and there are also some financial facilities.
I kindly ask you to please send me more details at: [email protected] ; [email protected]

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
Adi Buzan

Alpha mechanical are the guys behind the L1 design, right? There seems to be a lot of information about buying an L1 tunnel at http://www.bodyflightconcepts.com/.

You might also consider an Aerodium design. It's much older, simpler and the airflow is not as good, but it still works ok, and is probably a lot cheaper. The rights and blueprints to this design seem to now be held by http://www.bodyflight.com/.

The L-1 is the one from Alpha.

It is very similar in design to Ft. Bragg and every bit as powerful and smooth.

Plus I think you can deal right to Alpha and maybe that will reduce a few dollars of the cost. No middle man, find instructional staff for the staff out of the UK and all.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Hello Adi Buzan ,

We are a Turkish company and we are owner - manufacturer of wind tunnel here. Our model will be open-air system and will be using at April in Istanbul All construction system and countings are finished . We are waiting for April .We can help you with the manufacturing a new wind tunnel as you know also worker force, materials, services are not so expensive here like Romania. We can manufacture every size of wind tunnel from 1 person to military models .If you interess you can contact us from our mail address and telephone number:
e-mail: [email protected]
tel: 0090 212 225 40 62