Jewels

SVCO Tunnel Challenge

Thanks to Rusty for organizing it. I know a lot more people went into making it happen (I could rattle off everyone's name on staff) but it was cool to see everyone being able to demonstrate their skill.

I enjoyed it and I was only watching.

Certainly thanks to SVCO for hosting it and providing food for all and some pretty sweet prizes. Looking forward to the next one!

You will have to tell me all about it, we weren't able to go because Derek is sick. I think he got the bug I had last week, which is the reason I couldn't compete, heck a week and a half after the start of the yucks my stamina is still not back. :(

So who won????
Fly it like you stole it!

Jim took first in the adult category; Ellie (shocker) took first in the younger category (as opposed to "kids," because she doesn't entirely qualify for that label). I need help with naming second and third place finishers, and for the two-way competition, although I believe Bob and Jarrod tied for first in the two-way portion of the evening. Jay Epstein also placed a couple of times, of course. All in all, it was a great night.

Where's someone "official" who can help with this information?
TPM Sister #102

I had a blast, even though I didn't do all that well. I made some friends there too. Those kids are amazing...wish I had control like that! Thanks to Rusty and everyone else who made the Challenge possible. I'll be there for the next one.

Chris
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

Thanks, Julie. I suppose I'm just a little too competitive for my own good sometimes! I was really suprised how good the kids were. Precise, stable, and fast! Fearless, too. Their little jumpsuits and helmets were cool too!
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

Can you imagine what they'll be able to do by the time they are old enough to jump? I think a new standard is being formed.

Next time, I want to see the instructors fly! I thought they were supposed to this time, but it was a pretty full evening as it was.
TPM Sister #102