matereti

Skyventure NH is there

First of all one big THANKS to Laurie & Rob for inviting us to try their tunnel last weekend.;)
As the tread says NH tunnel is there & is operational.:ph34r:B|:)Last weekend couple of 4-way teams from Ranch had a chance to try new NH tunnel.
What else to tell then that is a best 12 footer I ever flew in! :)Also tunnel staff is greatB|
Tunnel is still diamond in the rough, there is a lot of finish work to be done in next couple of days. But I can tell you they didn't cut any corners that place will look really impressive once the interior is finished. Outside is already impressive it really looks cool.
Here are some photos from the place & last weekend event.

Wow, in just a week or so they've gotten so much more done. Thanks for sharing all those pics!

Now, they have sidewalks and concrete, tile floor (freaking awesome logo in it)....man they are haulin ass!

So glad you had a wonderful trip up there. It really is an amazing tunnel with amazing people. :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Awesome to work with you guys this weekend! I hope there's time in Radical Confusion's training schedule for another tunnel camp this season, but if not, we'll look forward to seeing you at nationals!

Feel free to drop an email or PM if you guys ever have any questions about stuff.

Take it easy,

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

First of all one big THANKS to Laurie & Rob for inviting us to try their tunnel last weekend.;)
As the tread says NH tunnel is there & is operational.:ph34r:B|:)Last weekend couple of 4-way teams from Ranch had a chance to try new NH tunnel.
What else to tell then that is a best 12 footer I ever flew in! :)Also tunnel staff is greatB|
Tunnel is still diamond in the rough, there is a lot of finish work to be done in next couple of days. But I can tell you they didn't cut any corners that place will look really impressive once the interior is finished. Outside is already impressive it really looks cool.

I completely agree with everything Goran said. It was a great time, it's a great tunnel, and Rob and Laurie were awesome hosts; they made sure that we had everything we could ask for (except for flush toilets; warning: the little basin in the porta-potty is NOT a sink, and the little pink thing is NOT soap).

Judging by the number of looky-loos who drove down the street and pulled over to ask, "What is that thing?", they're going to be plenty busy with both skydivers and whuffos.

I can't wait to go back in September with my team!

I completely agree with everything Goran said. It was a great time, it's a great tunnel, and Rob and Laurie were awesome hosts; they made sure that we had everything we could ask for (except for flush toilets; warning: the little basin in the porta-potty is NOT a sink, and the little pink thing is NOT soap).

Judging by the number of looky-loos who drove down the street and pulled over to ask, "What is that thing?", they're going to be plenty busy with both skydivers and whuffos.

WHY? :(
My hands smelled so nice when I used that beautiful little pink thing :):)

Ditto.
A few more pics ...