srsand1960

Looking for MB orlando skyventure instructor???

I was down in Orlando at the first part of December. My tunnel instructor Michael told me of this site. I don't have his email and figured I could perhaps find him here to coordinate my next visit:)
Steve Sanderson

It doesn't matter how anyone else lives their life.... it matter how you live yours!

Steve,

My E-mail is [email protected]

let me know when you are ready to book the times, that way I can make sure I am off on that day(s) and like I said when I met You I give free tunnel coaching, so let me know when You want some coaching.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

Hey Bro... I am so looking forward to seeing you next week!B| You know me and the way that I fly better then anyone. All money bullshit aside should I do more diving or more tunnel? I want to back fly really bad but some of the advice that I am getting is get really good on the belly first. What I kinda want to do is do 15 minutes on my belly then 30 to 45 learning to backfly. I do want to do a couple of jumps but I will be able to jump up here starting in April. Seriously... what do you suggest Micheal?
Steve

It doesn't matter how anyone else lives their life.... it matter how you live yours!