PurpleBadger

Tunnels on my mind...

Ok, so maybe i'm thinking about tunnels to much.

Last night I had a pretty cool dream, the tunnel wasn't so much a tunnel but a large room. It had a computer on one wall which i could check email if i wanted (everyone was really impressed with my bodyposition whilst I was checking email) then part way through my tunnel time some people came in to debrief on the huge TV screen that was on one of the other walls, they we just sitting round on the net whilst I was flying around. One of the best parts of all was that although I only bought 20mins of time I actually got a couple of hours and then when I walked past reception on my way out I was told that the payment system couldn't accept my bank card so they cancelled the payment and said since it was their mistake my time was on the house :)
I think i'm suffering from lack of tunnel time...

I used to have tunnel dreams...

my favorite was the one where Soldier's Field (football stadium in my home town) was one large wind tunnel, comprised of hundreds of tiny air columns which nearly connect.. connected enough to fly from one to the other... like an air hockey table..flying from the 50 yard line to the end.. too much fun!!!!!

the others are all the same, I'm flying in whatever tunnel is most recent on my list and I can do ANYTHING.. EVERYTHING.. no limits.. like one of those hot shot flyers.. it feels so good in my dream!! B|