fmmobley

Getting time at Skyventure

I have never been to a tunnel before. I am going to Deland in a few weeks to take a canopy control class and thought since I was in the area I should go to Orlando and get some tunnel time.

Looking at the web page the prices seem very high. What is the best (cheapest) way to drop in and spend time in the tunnel? And get the most of it?
... Marion

buy a 10 minute or 15 minute block of time. that will be the cheapest. the instructors will attempted to teach you new things but you will not get a debrief unless you purchase a coaching package. Or just contact Paige and see what she has available. I ‘m pretty sure Paige and Ari coach for free or do it for very little money.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

I have a website geared specifically toward helping people share / find tunnel time located at http://www.gottunnel.com/. You can see times that other people already have booked and find time to share. Sharing a 1 hour block is going to be the least expensive way to get time at SkyVenture Orlando.

The best way to get the most out of it is to get in contact with a coach who will work with you both in and out of the tunnel (brief before the time, debrief after) and to go in to the whole experience with an open mind.

Have fun! :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com