alw

Great Team Building Event

O.K. - So I'm not really a bowler and I don't golf, but I do have a high talent department of professionals that have so much stress and adrenaline in their everyday jobs that finding a team building outing that gets their mind off business is a challenge.

Naturally I'd like to just fill our jump plane with them, but there's this (as one puts it) Life Saving Feature requirement that makes this a little impractical. So, what to do?

Take 'em to an off site location where they can dress Saturday morning casual. Map a plan for the next quarter. Eat a light lunch. Head to the tunnel!

They'll be talking about it for the next six months in between telling everyone what a cool department they work for and how there isn't anything they can't do if they set their mind to it.

Add to that a slightly mischievious tunnel rat that wanted to give them all a chuckle and kept me on my back for several minutes (Thanks Ari - at least I didn't freak - even got off the mat for a while).

From the 20 something "Kids" to the 40+ gray beards a great time was had by all. Of course there will undoubtably be a few sore muscles in the morning ;).

I now enjoy the enviable status of "real person" instead of the dreaded "boss" label. And all for introducing a great group of people to Hurricane Category IV force winds!

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

Add to that a slightly mischievious tunnel rat that wanted to give them all a chuckle and kept me on my back for several minutes (Thanks Ari - at least I didn't freak - even got off the mat for a while).

LOL! I'm glad you all enjoyed it, it soulds like it was a great time. One of the things I love about the tunnel is that you can bring almost anyone to it and they'll actually participate. It's a lot easier than trying to get people to skydive ;)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com