jazzjumper

Paige and Ari at Skyventure

Liz and I showed up on Friday, stoked and ready to be humbled in the tunnel. We were not disappointed.

Paiger and Ari rocked, and got us well oriented in the tunnel. The were so positive, and gave us upbeat feedback the whole time. All in all, Liz and I did 95 minutes each, and were so tired (and so stoked.)

I'll be back to fly with them both again. I learned a lot from them. Anyone who thinks a low time jumper who has lots of tunnel time isn't qualified as a coach doesn't know what they are talking about. I saw Paige go through her AFF training, and even did a few coaching jumps with her. She was well on her way to be a great skydiver. But now, seeing her carve in the tunnel is just SICK!

Ari rocks too, but I only met him....and seeing him and Paige carve knee docks and surfs are sick as well.

Get your ass down to Skyventure and fly with the parents of FOXXY LOVE.

Paiger....send me your home address, I need to send you something!

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

:$:$Thanks Jamie:$:$:$

BTW Jamie and Liz were AWESOME in the tunnel!!!!!! They both improved their flying in less than 24 hours. They kicked ass and took names ;)

Well Jamie, I was simply returning the hospitality you showed me at SGC. Had you not jumped with me, I was doomed to solo's unless I traveled to another dz. I always thought it was great that you gave back so willingly and wanted no compensation. I admired that and it has inspired me to reach some of the goals I have. I really appreciated you reaching out to help me. Now that I am able to give back, I'm glad you came down and had that experience.:)
I'm so glad Foxxy Love was soooo good with you guys. She's a sweet cat and missing the attention for sure ;):D

You really don't have to send me anything. I was so happy to see the two of you, that's all I needed. We must not go 2 years without seeing one another. You bet I'll be out your way when the L2 or AZ opens :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com