Paulipod

Update! - Update! - Read all about it!

Hi all,

Been so busy over the last few weeks I cant begin to tell you - but I'll try anyway :D

Our tunnel at Bedford has really progressed and we are getting only weeks away before the new motor arrives. Our propeller blades have been manufactured and the team onsite are close to finishing the refit of the training rooms / reception / changing etc.

We have started getting dates in the diary for our UK dropzone tour where we hope to meet lots of you... talk to you about our (very proud here) awesome facility - and offer some freebees etc.

Our recruiting for instructors starts in a few weeks also, so if you are interested and havent sent us a CV or filled in an application form drop us a line!

:)
Paul

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Hi Lee,

A couple of options are available for bookings at this stage... we have gift vouchers which can be purchased at standard rates (prices will be on the website shortly!) but range from £38 to £84 for beginners range lessons...

We also start our dropzone tour this weekend - we aim to visit as many DZ's as we can up to opening and get a chance to talk / meet lots of people. During our pre-opening run we are offering BPA member 'trial' bookings where we basically are giving members the opportunity to try us out.

These trial offer vouchers are valid from our opening and are open-ended. The cost is £30 and this is for initial instruction / gear etc and four flight rotations of 1min15. The trial vouchers are limited to one per-person

As yet we have not really pushed pre-selling as it was probably a little soon, however with the tour starting and us meeting more people this is something we have planned. Drop us a line if you would like to get a voucher or maybe we will see you at your home DZ soon?!

Paul

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Hi Paul, thanks for the info.

So gear rental is extra? If you turn up with your FF suit and helmet etc, it'll work out cheaper?

Vouchers sound good, as for being too early... When is it ever too early to start making money?;)

Whats you're schedule for visiting DZ's? (I tend to float (sic) around DZ's a bit, so I need to know where to be)

Edited to add....Forget that last question, I just seen the other thread...:$
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

Nope - Gear is included in the price should you want it.... but you are more than welcome to wear your own suit as a fashion statement rather than a money saver :P:D

As for the tour... we will be making our way further north in the future too!

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk