h83

work in the US

Hello,

i am from Austria. I jump since 2004 and do tandems since 2007. I have now total 1400 jumps, 300 are tandems and around 150 are video jumps or digital stills.
I would like to improve my english. I would like to go to the states for 6-9 weeks and work there as a TI or videographer.
is this possible? what would i need? where should i ask? where are possible dropzones?
I have an austrian vector/sigma rating.

thanks for the infos

Not trying to put you down, but getting the visa for work will be a big project.

AFIK,

- 1st you need to get a place to work. This can be difficult if you dont have a visa.

- then you need to hire an imigration lawyer. Expect to spend at least 3000 euros for this.

-Then you wait at least one year for the bureucracy.

Maby then you could expect to get the visa. Getting the visa is possible, but it requires a lot of work, money and patience. If learning english is your criteria, why not go to australia or NZ instead ? Work&holiday visa to Australia is as easy to get as stealing candy from a child..