SyN1c4L

Trying to reunite with the 7th Army Parachute Team {Germany}

Hey Jerry

I have talked to Ray about 3 weeks ago..... we talked for some time on the phone...yes I remember his wife from Germany............I think that he has a post here but not sure....He was happy to hook up with one from the team from so many years ago....

Thanks and stay in touch

Charlie

Wow! What a blast from the past. It would be great fun to hear from anyone from the 7th APT. I have nothing but good memories from that time. I think somewhere in the attic I have a box of photos I liberated when I left in 1973. I seem to remember the team was shut down not much after that because of the gas crunch. Ron Walker

After looking at another old team photo...it seems that Ronnie used a left hand pull on the main and a right hand choice on the reserve....I stand corrected photo must have been flipped.......what a radical he was........

He was the the one that was famous for the Over and Under and Over, Hog Growler, Formation.... :P

Bumping this one up again as a Facebook Group has been formed for the 7th Army Parachute Team.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_129233927153175&id=129482663794968&closeTheater=1#!/home.php?sk=group_129233927153175

I would be grateful if contributors to this thread would post their pictures and memories of the team on the Facebook Group page.
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!

Bumping this one up again as a Facebook Group has been formed for the 7th Army Parachute Team.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_129233927153175&id=129482663794968&closeTheater=1#!/home.php?sk=group_129233927153175

I would be grateful if contributors to this thread would post their pictures and memories of the team on the Facebook Group page.

Hi Mr Layne

Made it a clicky for you if thats OK

One of these days I'll have to figure out what facebook is they won't let me in, Unless I enlist.;)

R.
One Jump Wonder