bobsmith

Another one from Auckland, New Zealand (where to do AFF?)

Hi Everyone!

So, I've been wanting to get into skydiving for a long time but finally got to a stage in my life where I might be able to afford an AFF course in the near-ish future and stay current with a couple of jumps or so each month. (Oh and found a life insurance company that won't charge me an arm and a leg for skydiving)

So I've still got a few more month to save up but thought I might as well start looking now :) I've seen the website for Skydive Auckland and Blueskies skydiving but has anyone done an AFF course with either of these guys or anyone else around Auckland lately? Any reviews/comments would be appreciated!

The costs for AFF/followup jumps for A Cert seems to vary as well. Anyone keen to share what they paid for AFF around Auckland recently?

Can't wait!

(edited the title in the hope of more views to answer the AFF question.~Skymama)

I haven't jumped at Skydive Auckland but I used to work for the owner in Taupo and know some of the staff, good people. You will pay a lot for AFF in NZ compared to the USA anywhere you go.
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream