BigBUG

Any FF events in California in March?

Hi,
We are planning a skydiving trip to California in March 2013 (We planned to visit Perris, Elsinore and Lodi). I just thought that it could be cool to participate in some freefly activity in this period. So, if there is any boogies or other events in California, we will be glad to join.

Thanks!

Huge event happening at Elsinore from March 16-30th called FlajFlaj 2013. Essentially it's a Swedish/Norwegian Freeflying and angle camp only (no belly) open to all skill levels, but just be sure to hurry up and pre-register as I think it closes at the end of this month. Although I think the camp might be full by now, but worth asking just in case. Last year there was only 1 day out of 2 weeks of jumping that we got weathered out.....aka perfect!

I was there last year and had about 80 people in the camp and averaged 40-50 loads everyday during that time. 2 twin otters and a caravan. Most people averaged 70 jumps within those 2 weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/events/273755766074065/?fref=ts

The price for Flajflaj 2013 is split into two currencies to avoid problems with changing exchange rates. For Flajflaj 2013 the price is 7750SEK AND 1690USD

This gets you:

-All coaching and organizing during the event (minimum 10 one on one jumps during week one and A LOT of organized jumps during week 2)
-50 jump tickets (additional jump tickets at discounted rate, 21USD)
-12 nights of accommodation in the bunk house (Hotel upgrade possible upon request) (Bunk house availability is 25 beds, first come first served)
-¼ of a rental car during the entire camp (rental car value up to 700USD)
-Canopy coaching with dedicated canopy coaches
-Access to team rooms for video debriefing and the possibility to leave gear over night
-Weekly videos, party's and the freefly experience of a life time :-)

Contact Peter Nilsson to register at [email protected]
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp