skydivekc

Memorial Day Weekend Boogie Skydive KC Caravan

SDKC will host its second 4 day boogie this Year. May 27th-30th with a Caravan. Last year was a great event with a good turnout!! Manf. raffles both Fri. and Sat. night. We have lots of great stuff to give away!! Sat. meal provided.. More to come along with a list of sponsors. Also, come out and see our newest aircraft added to the fleet that will be online this summer working for you to 13k. See you there!!

Registration will be $20.00 per person will include camping, aircraft ferry cost, meal ticket for sat night. We will have boogie bags with lots of cool stuff for each registered jumper. I will post jump tickets as we get closer knowing more on current fuel cost. Looking forward to having a great event and meeting some new faces.

Prizes include 30 min. of tunnel time from Skyventure Colorado, Certificates off on UPT, Mirage, Vigil, Cookie composites, Velocity Sports just to name a few!! Also 1 "FREE" registration to Couch Freaks 2011 and Redemption boogie 2011. I know there is more as I will have my event coordinator update this as more comes in. I want to thank all the sponsors and manufactures for being generous and assisting in making this a great event for 2011!

if the manf. supports the AAD currently Im fine with that. My main point was the use of outdated AAD's such as sentinal, FXC, Astra etc. As well as any rig manf. that does not approve a specific AAD as such with argus. Sorry for any confusion..