miconar

Early May, Where to go in the US

Hi everyone :)

Im setting up a two weeks skydiving vacation starting May 1st.

Only US DZ I jumped before is Eloy. was awesome, but im told May is not a good time to go there.

I heard Sebastian was a good place to try that time of year, with Deland and another DZ (?) near by in case of bad weather, as well as a tunnel near by. When is it jumping season in Florida?

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I want a 7 days a week DZ with (of course) lots of loads and easy predictable weather as much as possible. I want to make some Freefly coaching jumps, and am thinking of a wingsuit course (first time, so need an instructor and demo suits around). A tunnel reasonably near by would be nice, but i dont mind starting at any tunnel and then moving to the dz for the rest of my time.

So that is my wish list. Any one knows the place im talking about?

TIA

May is a good month in FL, the temps are warm but not horrible yet and the summer afternoon rain won't start for about a month. There a lot of dz's you can hit plus the tunnel.

As for freefly coaches, one that I recommend is Ari Pearleman who is also a tunnel coach. He's a great teacher! I think he'll go to Sebastian, Zhills or Deland.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

As for freefly coaches, one that I recommend is Ari Pearleman who is also a tunnel coach. He's a great teacher! I think he'll go to Sebastian, Zhills or Deland.

+1 Ari is a great coach... and damn he can fly! Got into a stand while wearing booties.

Show off... :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Good people over there at SDC. Nice landing area. good outs. might be a bit chilly, but you should have a blast. If you fly into Chicago Midway ariport you can spot SDC whick I found was a huge tease
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192