AdamUSN

Coming to Skydive Kentucky April 10

Greetings,

Hey all, my name is Adam and I am going to be traveling down to Shepherdsville to do some work at Knox. I am going to head out to Skydive Kentucky Saturday morning and try and get a few jumps in.

I have never jumped a Cessna so there's a case of beer! If there is anyone that will be around the area let me know I would like to hook up and get in a few jumps. I just got my "A" License so if you do not want to jump with me that is cool, just looking for a crowd to hand out around!

Drop a message or PM me and I will get back to you guys and girls. I just don't want to sit in a hotel room all weekend and get trashed!

Adam
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them

FYI since the 206 arrived getting on an Up jumper load has gotten a lot easier. I have been there the past 2 Fridays and as an Up Jumper I have gotten 4-5 jumps each day doing 3 and 4 ways and that is with the DZ opening up at 2pm and running til dusk. In my opinion, for a newer jumper you want to stick with 3-4 ways anyways to hone in on your skillz.

When you only have a 182 it is hard not to cater to Tandems since they bring in more revenue. Problem was that since SkydiveKy had the 182 so long and nothing else, many Up Jumpers found more active DZ's.

Not much of a night life currently, but great people that frequent this DZ.
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

I had a good time. Even though this is a much smaller DZ, when I am traveling I am just looking for a place to hang out. Talk with folks, get a few jumps in and just have fun in General. I have nothing Bad to say about them down there.

Good place, new friends fun times.

Adam
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them