IceWater

Colorado DZ's

It didn’t take long (about 4 minutes) for me to be addicted to skydiving. After years of trying to get others to go with me, it finally happened. Here is the thing – I’ve learned a lot of book knowledge, and had a great experience at the DZ, but I’m not in my home state.
I’ve been reading the reviews, and doing as much research as I can on Colorado DZ’s for a place to take my AFF course, and make it my home. The only thing that I’ve come into is wildly conflicting views, petty arguments, and flat out attacks between DZ’s. Overall it has left me very uncomfortable.
I would be content to travel, and take vacation from work to do my course either in TX or AZ but call me silly - I’d like to be close to home…
I’m looking for any advice on a place in Colorado. One has outstanding facilities; the other seems to have better staff. When push comes to shove – whose hands & gear do I place my life into? Especially as only having my 1 jump I don’t know what to look for at a DZ.
Advice is so very welcomed!!
Life is not about how many breaths you take; but rather how many moments there are that take your breath away.

Never been, but I've never heard a bad word about Mile-Hi... and a buddy of mine at the AF Academy has been going there liked it too...

Skydive Ogden is just over the mountains and that is where I learned :P but they'll be closing till March real soon.
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"