Txflier

Florida March 13-22nd. Spring Break

Hey does anybody know of any event's going on in Fl. at this time. I'm going to be staying in Ocala so am not to far from Deland or Z hills. I was also thinking of driving down to sebastian? :)
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

If your staying in Ocala, Palatka is my suggestion as well, it is closer than the other DZs, about 45mins. It is a friendly place to jump. Let me know if you make it out there....I will join you for a jump if I am around.

Will do :)

Do Not Stop In Z-Hills, unless you plan to stay for a while. Most have such a good time they never leave.....

If your staying in Ocala, Palatka is my suggestion as well, it is closer than the other DZs, about 45mins. It is a friendly place to jump. Let me know if you make it out there....I will join you for a jump if I am around.

Will do :)

Dano

Do Not Stop In Z-Hills, unless you plan to stay for a while. Most have such a good time they never leave.....

Well then it will be easy to plan the rest of my trip. :D and jumps at Z-hills. ;) How bout ride from the airport to the DZ. ;)

Call the DZ and get with Phantom. He can pick you up at the airport... (813) 783-9399 or 800-888-JUMP.

should I hold off on the thank you until I call the DZ and find out this isn't a practical joke. ;) JK. thanks will do

Call the DZ and get with Phantom. He can pick you up at the airport... (813) 783-9399 or 800-888-JUMP.

should I hold off on the thank you until I call the DZ and find out this isn't a practical joke. ;) JK. thanks will do

Hey what'd ya know there was a guy named Phantom there. :$;) Beer and tequillia is on me. :)