voilsb

Skydiving Road Trip

Hi guys,

I'm moving from Washington to Houston, TX next week, and I plan to stop at some DZs along the way.

I plan to stop by Lodi, Elsinore and/or Perris, Eloy, San Marcos, ZHills, and Spaceland.

My rough estimated itinerary is:
Lodi: 7-9 Jan
SoCal: 8-10 Jan
Eloy: 9-11 Jan
San Marcos: 11-13 Jan, 23-31 Jan
ZHills: 14-22 Jan
Spaceland: From 1 Feb for the next 3+ years.

Most of the dates are flexible. My ZHills trip is set in stone, because I already paid for the flight. The start dates for each location are the earliest date I'll be there, and the last date is the last day I can be there.

I already know some people at ZHills, because that's where I did my AFF and A license, but I'd still like to meet other people there to jump with. And I don't know anybody at the other DZs I'm visiting, so I'd obviously love to hear from you all, to have people to jump with, and recommendations if it's even worth a visit (for example, should I bother stopping at Lodi on a Wednesday/Thursday?).

I look forward to meeting ya'll and jumping at your dropzones!

Blue Skies,
Brian
Brian

I'm moving from Washington to Houston, TX next week, and I plan to stop at some DZs along the way. I plan to stop by Lodi, Elsinore and/or Perris, Eloy, San Marcos, ZHills, and Spaceland.

I assume you're talking about Washington State.

And I was gonna say that Z-Hills is a bit out of the way, going from California to Texas by road... ;)

Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. All the warm places in winter!

Alright, I'm passing from beneath the perpetual raincloud tomorrow (Wednesday)

Should I hit up Skydance in Davis, or Lodi? How active are they gonna be on a Wednesday afternoon in January?

Edit:
Also, how active are Skydive Taft, Elsinore, and/or Perris on Thursdays this time of year?
Brian