clint

5th Annual M.O.A.B. 2008 Wrap Up!

This years event was Excellent! We had lots of people, considering the gas prices, great weather, big planes and great organizing!

There was over 140 registered jumpers for the 4 day event and over 1500 skydives. We did several specialty jumps, Mineral Bottom Canyon and Castle Valley! Pictures soon to come!

I would like to get as much video as possible from the boogie so we can put together a video. Please call me or PM me if you have video and I'll pay for the tape and shipping.
Thanks to all who came out and if you have comments about the booige, we would love to hear them.

-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

I had a Great time and my son got to Log a Otter Jump. He now has a Caravan,182 and a King Air and he is only 2 :D
I hope next year we can actually make an attempt at the state record.

Good times Clint THANKS!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

WE had a great time evn though we only got a couple of jumps in! We are also looking for the video of our balloon jumps! We were with a guy named "Blake" (I think) from Lost Prairie...he had to take off before we got a chance to transfer it over!!! Dying to see the footage! :ph34r:[