jtval

Skydive Mesquite Mike's memorail dive

Hey everyone,
Terry sent me the following confirmation for Mike's memorial and his daughter Kim's first skydive.
IF any of you would like to donate to help with the travel plans I am sure they would appreciate it.
They've gone through some rough time emotionally as well as finacially but we if we can help out the family It would be awesome.

I will be driving out to film. I believe Simon will be donating his services for the tandem. K8 and Melissa will be running the DZ that weekend.

This following was sent from Kim Oeser to Terry,

Hi Terry & All our Friends @ Skydive Mesquite,

Please do not postpone this memorial. I don't know how to explain this except to say, i need to do this, i need to say good-bye to my husband Mikey and set him FREE!! I can not wait any longer. I thought alot about this and if it were my memorial, Mikey would have made it happen no matter what!! That was the way is was and he deserves the same. I have talked to my brother and we will try to drive out to save cost. So please Terry let everyone know we will be there and i can not wait to see them all. This will be very hard for me and Jessa but at the same time, will be a great moment, if you can understand. I do want to sell his gear so, will bring it with me and have asked Simon to see about finding some to buy it when he can. Will keep in close touch this next month till we get there, Love to you All for now!!!
My photos

My Videos