Iceburner

Dropzones in NC

So, i'm about to be moving for the 4th time in a year (love the military B| ) and i'm gonna be heading out to Camp Lejeune, NC....for the next 3-4 years....so i'm just looking for a DZ near there (i have heard raeford is really good)...even better would be a dz that needs a little help with videos or instructor stuff, as i hope to get my affi and/or tandem this summer and have been doing tandem vids for quite awhile. But yea, if anyone is in NC, let me know about the dropzones i have to choose from

Okay lets see, you've got the aforementioned Raeford Parachute Center outside of Fayetteville about two hours east, then there's Tradewinds Sky Sports in Washington an hour and a half north, and Skydive Coastal Carolina two hours to the south near Oak Island. There's also Carolina Sky Sports, Adrenaline Air Sports, and Skydive Carolina but I'm sticking to what's in your vicinity. Raeford is my home DZ and I love it for the people, plane, and parties (not to mention nearby wind tunnel), but Tradewinds is my current jumpspot and if your looking for a place in need of instructors this is it. I've never been to Coastal though so i'll let someone else expound on that.
aka Wag-Tail, ChangoEnLosPantalones Rodriguez, Sonic Skyjew
"Just remember... don't fuck up."
Shake 'n Bake!

I'm sure others can offer the same, but I jump with several Marines from Lejune at Coastal Carolinas.

A bit of a drive, but there isn't a prettier DZ in Carolina. Of course, with only 1 182, there are several other DZs with better planes.

The website might be your best option for a phone number.

Welcome to the area.

Best,
Dru
-
-
"Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical."

DO NOT GO TO RAEFORD!!!!!!

You will have too much fun, meet too many great jumpers, want to give them all your money, and then stay at the DZ bar and drink all night!!!!

This where the EVIL that is our great sport lives, friends, fun, and far-from-sober!!!

Have fun and stay safe!!!

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499