hungry

Deadman Boogie-June 27-29 *new dates*

I'm so tried today. Made my frisrt coach jump yesterday and I made a lot more two.

I am going to get all of my students to get there A licenszees so they can have fun like me.

They can jump at the booger and defianlty have fun.
Run like you stole it and the DEFIANTLY deny everything.

I'm so tried today. Made my frisrt coach jump yesterday and I made a lot more two.

I am going to get all of my students to get there A licenszees so they can have fun like me.

They can jump at the booger and defianlty have fun.

We've heard from all your students that they are contacting their lawyers to consider legal action against you. Did you really pull your wanker out in free fall and show it to that young lady?[:/]
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

By the way the dates for the boogie are the 27th-29th not the 25th-27th. Man nobody is going to know when this thing is going to be rocking. Fuck it we will just make it a 2 week long boogie.

Yes i heard from the lawyers today and they wangt to know where to send the check for experience the students had. we are just trying to figure out how many 0's should be on it. But if had brought out my wanker you would have know it. The shadow would have covered the D.Z. So defiently kiss my ass.

The real COACH CHRIS MOFO'S

Wow, it's good to see all those other posts removed from the thread, I'm sure that was from some of your friends in Botswana. Now that the dates have been pushed back a week that just means the beer will be that much colder.
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Wow, it's good to see all those other posts removed from the thread, I'm sure that was from some of your friends in Botswana. Now that the dates have been pushed back a week that just means the beer will be that much colder.

*** 78 MORE DAYS and counting till the DEADMAN BOOGIE!

78 days and counting till the DEADMAN-BOOGIE-2! Casa, chopper, otter, free beer, free Texas style Bar-B-Q!
Ballons (still working) The Deadman boogie idea was conceived while drinking ICE COLD beer last year, and the rest is history! Deadman boogie 3 is in the planning stage already, third times a charm! Stay tuned/logged in for updates!

Hey guys, looks like a good time! I spend my days traveling from DZ to DZ I'm going to stop in and play! I want to make sure of the dates though, looks like it's changed since the last time I checked. Can someone comfirm the dates? Looks like I'll be the new MOFO @ the DZ lol....Cheers from New Zealand.

Sorry about the confusion on the dates. Be glad to have you come spend the weekend with us and share some good times. The dates for the Boogie are June 27-29th. We will be flying on Thursday the 26th as well. Tell all you know about it. It is going to be a great time. And yes we have the CASA!!!!!

Blue Skies
Chris

I bring flag from my country. My Russian friends send to me this message in the language I don't understand. Here it is.....from Moscow Igor.....

Привет ко всем моим братьям и сестрам свободного падения.
Мы посетим ваш DeadManBoogie в этом году.
Будьте готов пнуть ваши капиталистические задницы.

К настоящему времени.
Игор
Run like you stole it and the DEFIANTLY deny everything.

Thank you Chris, you're very helpful mate! Good idea on the flag! I'll bring one or maybe a few if no one minds, I know how that can be a sore subject with all the Mexico flags flying. I might drop in this weekend and introduce myself and get to know a few people.

Sonny

Hello to all ov you here.

I am named Igor and am from Moscow.

My name here in the fred is Moscow Igor.

Coach Chris has not presented my writings the way they should be looked at. I am his friend but he is not as smart as Russian Mock Mock.

I will now say my words to all of you here now.

These words mean this.
I am to tavel to the great United States and will wift my friends maj\ke the plans to be there at your Dead Man Boogie.

Do you know when to buy mock mock?
It is like your American goat.

We will cook them for you and then eat all of them.
The tonge is the best part and the earparts.

We vill show you Russian style of combat fighting jumps, you weak Anvil Brothers.

You may tumble and have fun but ve have serious fighting in the falling part.
It is not unusuall to have blood and brusises and minor broken bones. Such fun we will have.

Are you not having fear now to jump with us?
I am bringing to also Ivan, Monsisu, Olaf and Greg.

They weigh almost 300 of your pound units for each person. Not the fat and weak pounds but Russian Amry strength pounds. We will not hurt you much.

Fear not all of them but Olaf is the strongest of mind and body. He smells the odor opening with happynes of your American scunk. He will smile and say this is the sweat air...I think you say perfumd.

We are to be there.
Love,
Moscow Ivan and our feirnds
I will get to you and then you feel fun pain for this is the way I am trained to make this happen becasue this is me.

Ain't you just talking some smack!

Yo bro, the Anvil Brothers can outskydive, out eat, out drink and out cuss any of you commies! B|

Bring it on! Mo Fo!
We will just do it, right on Mo Fo!

And to better sweeten the challange, I will throw down $500.00.

Chop Chop, you commie! :ph34r:

Are you game?

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Anvil Brothers, Skydive Houston would like to thank you for the wonderful things you have done.

Last Saturday, we were busy, between the public memorial for Staff SGT Hartley, SDH work jumps, night helicoptor jumps, and then the 11pm crawlfish boil. You guys rock.

Every night is a boogie at our DZ and I can only imagine the turn out for the DeadMan Boogie, Lets do this and shread a tear and beer when the CASA leaves.

Cheers, TB
www.skydivehouston.com

Thanks Bell!!! We do what we can. Thank you for all the work you are putting into the place. We just want it all to work out for all those at the DZ.

I think the DEAD MAN BOOGIE is going to be better than any of us can imagine.

Blue Skies
Chris

Yo Commie Igor Mo Fo!

I challenge you and your commiecrats to a tumble and rumble event!

Ain't no way that your baklavas are bigger than the Texas AB's.

Further more....you will be shamed and cry tears for your shame.

Rick Perry can even kick y'alls collective commie azzez!

Don't go away mad....just go away!

I and my group accept your puny American challengede. My group will make fear into your emotions.

We are very strong and trasined by the highest levle of Mocksz Olkasde. This means that you will be so vwery much in pain, All of you nweak Amercian anvils.

Nosta...Ha Ha
MI
I will get to you and then you feel fun pain for this is the way I am trained to make this happen becasue this is me.