recovercrachead

Lake george demo NY

Another great time at the Winter carnival. Who guys don't know what your missing. Jumping over the coldest lake NY. It feel like your at the North pole with hundreds of people cheering you on. We have the upstairs of Duffys bar to back and listen to live music. The lake is frozen enoungh for next weekend so we can fly and land right off the lake. There is also fireworks next Saterdaynight. Dont forget about the polarbar club that does swimming 3:00 every weekend day. Al a newby at dburg jumpen in and last almost for a minute do handstand in the water. So if you never did a demo before or need to do you water training, or ice swooping come on up for the party. Today we got 3500 on the first jump and about 3000 on the second before the storm really kicked in.

Hey dude, its Al. im gonna do my water training this weekend for sure so i can finally get my B. Might have to drill a hole though, 20 degreees sat. But 40ish on sunday and partly cloudy both days, its gonna be great. And i'll have to buy lots of beer. cant wait