shibbayshib

How's the jumpin? - Los Angeles area

I'm going to be in the LA area (thousand oaks/simi/moorpark) visiting my dad this next week and was wondering how much jumpin there is going on. I guess specific DZs I'm talkin about are perris, taft, elsinore. All of them are about two hours drive from where we'll be. Just makin sure that they're all generally busy enough to fill loads most of the day. We'll probably be jumpin either the first weekend (12th or 13th) or sometime during that next week until the 18th when I leave. I've been to perris before but never been to either taft or elsinore. Thanks!

Jason

Watch out for the big banana.

Looks like Elsinore is having its Excel camp on Saturday ... it's a great learning opportunity if you can make it out there. Fantastic FREE coaching all day... all you pay for is your jumps. Every time I go to one of the camps I learn something new and laugh my ass off. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke