GPorter

7 Hills Boogie, July 13-15, Madison,WI

Howdy all,
Seven Hills Skydivers has finally locked down an aircraft for our annual boogie. We will have Chicagoland Skydiving Center's PAC750xl the weekend of July 13-15. $21 to 13,500-14,000' in 12-15 minutes or less. We are also working on an R44 Robinson helicopter for Saturday. If you are interested and want to jump the chopper please let me know. I'm still working on our minimums for the chopper. I'm close but still looking for commitments. Otherwise, we will be having a good CRW turn out, Freeflying will be in full force, not to mention all of the RW. We'll be looking to fill some 14ways if you all are up for it. Come one, come all, and we can make a dent in the lack of the convention this year. We have many unhappy souls that are making this their pilgramage for the big boogie of the year, let's not disappoint them.

WE are also looking for local packers for our event! Blue Skies all!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll check with my team about practice (we have a comp the weekend after) but if we're not doing anything, I'll try to talk a few to a bunch of people from Wissota making the trip.

What's the heli jump going to cost? If you're still trying to nail down a commitment, talk to Joe Johnson from Baldwin (cutawayjoe on dz.com). He got a R44 for his Heli Boogie this January. Good times.

Sweet! We'd love to have you guys from Wissota! Good luck on the comp as well. Right now Chopper prices are $60 per slot. If I can get a commitment for a kind of pre-reg thing then the price will go down. We are still working on finalizing the chopper but the PAC is a definite.
$21 to 13,500+ on the PAC. There will be camping, bonfire, and of course plenty of debouchery! Let me know if you guys can come. I'll update when I know more.
Blue skies!

This Just in. I got a confirmation from Jerry Lehnherr for RW organization. So we will be having 'Jerry's Kids RW' this year. Also have Jim Rassmussen (Razz) and Hairy Bob organizing CRW. More to come as it comes in.
Packy Packy, Jumpy Jumpy!!

Hey Gang, got more info on the 'Head for the Hills!' Boogie. The R44 Helicopter is coming! It should be here on Saturday the 14th for a few hours. Probably going to be a real surgical in/out thing but it's coming. 5000' exit altitude and we are doing observer rides (about 15 minutes round trip). It's like a balloon jump but you know where you are going to land. We'll give you a time slot at registration. When I know more about anything I'll continue to let you all know.
Blue Skies!

Hey Crw Dogs/pups. Talked with Razz and Hairy Bob and it sounds like we have some extra CRW canopies for those that want to try it. Come out and see if you like bumping end cells. This is working on being a very big small drop zone boogie. Can't wait to see you all.

Hey guys! Are you guys planning on coming? You know that this is Sarah's home drop zone. She's not allowed to drink Tequilla if you guys are here, lol. Hope you all can make it, should be a good time. We need some people to do some hybrids with. And yes there will other alcohol.

Oh Devin!
Please please please say you will come to see us. I think Chris and Missy are busy this weekend but the rest of you can come up! Better yet, tell them to cancel their plans and come to Wisconsin. It would be great to see you all again under better circumstances.
After the last tequilla experience with you babe, I have officially sworn the crap off, but Captain or Crown? Tons of food and Spotted Cow on tap,the only thing missing will be you!
And bring my T shirt!!
Sometimes Femur is a Verb
Sarah...Desea Rodriguez

OK kids. Between the Boogie and everything else going on , WOW! So The chopper is a go, the PAC is finalized, Razz and Hairy Bob are doing CRW, Jerry has got 'Jerry's Kids', and we have all sorts of interest. Tandems are $200 and CRW sounds real big right now with some extra canopies for trial. Freefly is also big on the agenda. Come one come all, I think we will be able to satisfy everyone with some very cool aspects of skydiving. We literally have most of the disciplines covered for free if you want to learn, you just have to cover your slot. I may be speaking out of sorts, or maybe it's my inexperience but I can't think of any other boogie that has the experience level that I'm starting to see here in other smaller boogies that will be here for this weekend. WOW! The stars are starting to align and we are getting ready to Rock! CRW, Bigger ways, Freeflying, holy cow do we have a Boogie in the works. Not to mention the inexpensive jumps and registration. How fun will this weekend be!! Hope to see you all this year and next!!
Blue Skies,
Greg

Did I mention that registraton is only $10 for jumping, beer, and food!!! Let me repeat that, Jumping, Beer and Food. That's for the weekend. $5 for a single day w/ food. I don't think you can beat that. Beer is while it lasts but we have a !/4 barrel for Friday and 1/2 barrel for Saturday of Spotted Cow. Food is kind of a montage of a pot luck w/ the normal grilling fair plus so much more. The only better boogie is one that is totally free. Let's Party!!!!!!!!