vencojumpiador

venezuela allways open skys here

here in venezuela are a lot of good skydivers but in the world of skydiving our country is not very know ..... well my name is francisco im 19 and excuse my enghlis jeje please here in venezuela we have 3 principals Dz one is skydive venezuela and is the more visited the locate of this dz is in the coast near a beach so the wethear is constant all the year some days in ther year are rany but only a few the sky is blue almost all the year .....the other one is de 42brinf is a militar facility but here they recive people from all the world and they are very kind a good people and whit then we can jump from rusian helicompter as the mi 17 .. c130 planes .. cougar helicopter etc... well if some of you want o come to venezuela it will be well recived and we enjoy learn from you ...thanks
en venezuela si hay gente buena para saltar orgulloso de ser paracaidista venezolano

That's right. Apart from Briceñito's broken english ;) I would just like to point out that the jumps on the military DZ happen only on special occasions and by invitation. I'm pretty sure that those could be arranged by the DZO's of the other two DZs. I jumped there last year and it was amazing, both the chance to jump from many different aircrafts and the warmth and affection received from our military hosts.

si en la cama hay un castor, dormirá con más calor