chaoskitty

Tullahoma, TN open for April Fools Boogie March 31/Apr 1 2007

Tennessee Skydiving, LLC in Tullahoma, TN will be having their 1 year anniversary, season kick-off April Fool's Boogie on Sat. March 31st and Sun. April 1st.

That world famous Mike Mullins' King Air will be flying jumpers from 8 AM till dark both days. Lift tickets for the King Air will be $23 to 13,500' AGL in 7 minuets!! (3% service fee will be added to credit or debit card purchases).

BALLOON JUMPS will be available Sat. and Sun morning if enough people are interested.
All Slots will be reserved on a first response basis. Jumper slots will be filled with jumpers first then offered to observers if still available.
Requirements for Balloon Jumps:
You must have 100 skydives and own your own gear(with a current reserve).
Prices
Balloon jump: $80
Observer rides: $100 (you get an extra 15 minuet ride during the descent and landing)
(3% service fee will be added to credit or debit card purchases)

Please contact Jason Waller ([email protected]) if you are interested in jumping the balloon, if you just want to ride along or if you know someone who would like to ride along.

If you need rental gear for the boogie it may be available from West TN Skydiving but arrangements must be made with [email protected] in advance.

Directions available at http://www.tennskydive.com

Please contact Jason Waller ([email protected]) if you are interested in jumping the balloon, if you just want to ride along or if you know someone who would like to ride along.

ahhh Who the Hell is Jason Waller??:P

Yeah, I think I'll make it. See ya there Kitty.
Who else is coming dang it? Since i missed Dublin Again..darn it.
:|

ahhh Who the Hell is Jason Waller??:P

Yeah, I think I'll make it. See ya there Kitty.
Who else is coming dang it? Since i missed Dublin Again..darn it.
:|

Hey.. you know you're not supposed to say "hell" and "jason waller" in the same sentence! :P;)

You'd better make it Dougie.. I promised to teach you how to freefly again remember? ;):D