turtlespeed

So What Is Next In Georgia?

Who is coming to Tennessee to pick me up?? My driver's license is suspended.:(

So what's the story? Happened to me twice... too many damn points on my record... :$

Of course, I didn't care. I kept driving... until I got pulled over and they found me driving with a suspended license and tacked the extra ticket on for that... not to say I didn't deserve that.. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

you should of used the deaf card billy:) Anyways, turtle should be back in Ga in the near future. I have a feeling with all the boogies here he will be moving east in the near future. See you at dublin billy for a poker re-match
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Who is coming to Tennessee to pick me up?? My driver's license is suspended.:(

So what's the story? Happened to me twice... too many damn points on my record... :$

Of course, I didn't care. I kept driving... until I got pulled over and they found me driving with a suspended license and tacked the extra ticket on for that... not to say I didn't deserve that.. :S

This last time I just didn't know. My mail goes to Florida and I've been working out of Chicago.
I got a minor ticket for expired plates last summer, that I paid late. Seems the judge imposed a $500 fine for paying late and had the state suspend my license.:S I have retained the services of an attorney to straighten this out.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

you should of used the deaf card billy:)

Believe it or not, I have tried the "deaf" card. There is an actual card used by some of us, that says a sign language interpreter is required if requested if the cop pulls me over. Didn't work. Fat bastard cop wrote that I got a ticket the previous year in that county and to either sign the ticket or go to jail. :|

I started being more contrite and saying I should have slowed down, or left home earlier, or blah blah blah, taking my own responsibility, etc. That approach has gotten me more warnings than tickets. My insurance just knocked about $600 off my yearly rate this month, and I have two more tickets left to wipe off the record. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

fuck i forgot all about it.....burning songs on the mp3 player i bought brandy for xmas well, bought it for me i will just let her have visitation on it:D If weather is forcasted nice i will be up there next week-end. Need to get my camera and that for the 13th/14th don't schedule a busy week-end then i am doing the bigway video

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

see its all the deaf fuckers causing the problems not the fatties

not at all. I made 7 excuses to fat piggy after I got pulled over for speeding. Never got ticket since aged 16. ;):D That's why FATTIES cop fuckers! :D
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

ok this is what is happening new years at the farm. I believe monday they are doing $13 jumps till noon then $18 noon until sunset. Also doing something with tandems. $129 tandems all day...God they must be mad God only knows what they will be doing for their 3 yr anniversry in april:D