armydiver21

2006 Golden Knights Interservice Competition

Hey all,
My name is Spc. Justin Smith. I am stationed here at Ft Riley,Kansas. I was wondering if there were any other army skydivers out here who would be interested in forming a 4 way team for the Golden Knights competition this year.. It is being held at Ft Bragg November 10-13 2006.. Have to have a A license, AAD installed in rig, miniumum 150 jumps to compete in four way event. Anyone interested..let me know.. My home Dz is Skydive Kansas in Osage City. My contact info is [email protected]

that would be totally awesome matt. I am so stoked for november. I am angry they pcs'ed me out here before I could do anything for the 101 team..But anyways, I have about 21 more jumps till I can put in my packet, and I seem to be getting alot of support from my platoon sergeants, 1sg and Co Cmdr, so that's cool.

You do know it is a LONG weekend for the feds right?:P

It is a special day for you and all Vet's, take alittle time from school.

well it is a long weekend I could probably take 10-12 Nov off... but I'm 99% sure I wouldn't be able to take the aditional day on the 13th... I'll look into it though... If I can I'm definetely interested in going.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Hey Matt,
Well, about ten days to go.. I'm getting pretty pumped up about this. Is that offer still good to get in on some team 101 action? If so.. you know I'm in!! I'll be flying into fayetteville on thurs night. I'll be out at Larinburg pretty early in the morning. My father is flying down to catch some of the action, so I think it'll be a good time.. My email is [email protected].. Email me back and I'll shoot ya my cell number. Thanks Matt